Heartland CAMP is currently accepting applications for all our partner institutions for the 2022-23 and 2023-24 academic years.
Step 1 – Apply for admission to the Heartland CAMP participating college(s) of your choice
- University of Kansas
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Western Iowa Tech Community College
- Metropolitan Community College
Step 2 – Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Select your CAMP college school code on the FAFSA
Step 3 – Contact us to determine your eligibility
785-864-7027 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 – Complete and submit a complete application which includes the following:
- Pages 3–6 (Student Information, Personal Statement, Release of Information Form)
- Academic Documents
- High school transcript OR GED certificate (unofficial copies)
- College transcript (if you have earned any college credit)
- Financial Documents
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) - once your FAFSA is processed, login to studentaid.gov and click on View/Print My Student Aid Report link. Download your SAR and print or submit it electronically with your CAMP application.
Step 5 – Scan and upload your Heartland CAMP application (Please write your name on all pages).
You can also fax or mail your application to:
University of Kansas
1122 West Campus Road, Rm. 305
Lawrence, KS 66045
785-864-7027 (office) 785-864-0399 (fax)